Sorry in advanced but I did all my measurements in grams on a food scale.
For each summer roll:
- 8 grams of carrots (3 calories)
- 11 grams of bean sprouts (3 calories)
- 9 grams of red bell pepper (2 calories)
- 10 grams of cucumbers (2 calories)
- 1 gram of parsley (0 calories)
- 17 grams of cabbage (4 calories)
- 3 tiny shrimp (15 calories)
- 1 rice paper sheet (33 calories – note: some rice papers have fewer calories but since the brand that I bought didn’t have the nutritional information, I just assumed the worse)
Excellent with soy sauce! 16g of soy sauce (which is more than plenty) is around 10 calories.
I’m definitely trying these this week!